Friday, September 08, 2006

Firefox Extensions that I use

Here is a list of Mozilla Firefox extensions, tips, and such that I am currently running and where they can be found:


Extensions:
  • Delicious Bookmarking Extension - Allows you to post a bookmark to del.icio.us by pressing 1 button
  • Forcastfox Weather Monitor - Great extension that puts the forcast and radar map on the bottom right of your browser
  • Google Browser Sync - Perfect extension for anyone that has multiple computers and needs to keep the data synced across them
  • Bug-Me-Not - Bypass those annoying prompts to sign in to read news articles
  • Performancing - Blog extension for editing and posting blogs from anywhere (It is what I am using to make this entry)
  • Adblock and Filter Set G - Block those annoying little ads in most web pages, also lets you define your own filters.
  • Foxylicious - Have not tried this one yet, but it claims to keep your delicious bookmarks synced into your browser

Tips and Tricks:



Mozilla Projects:
  • Mozilla Firefox - Web browser, enough said
  • Mozilla Thunderbird - E-mail client
  • Mozilla Sunbird - Calendar program that supports using remote files. I am running with a WebDAV file on my FTP server, this allows me to sync my calendar file between all my computers

I will be adding to this list as time goes on, I have many more links that I need to put on here, but cannot find them at the moment (go figure ;))

Technorati technorati tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home